by Al Benson Jr.
Last evening (July 22, 2014) I watched a video someone sent me that featured a retired Border Patrol Officer giving his take as to what is happening on our Southern border with all these illegal immigrant children. At the risk of sounding like an alarmist, let me say that if what the former Border Patrol Officer said in the video is accurate, it does not bode well for the American people. But, then, that’s the plan isn’t it?
The officer talked about what he called an “asymmetrical war” going on right now on our border. He classified the current happening as a war. Upon a little reflection, I think he’s right. It is a war, being waged upon the American people not only by certain foreign interests, terrorists among them, but by our own government. This is a concept we have got to get used to. Our own government is at war with us, and they are in total support of those “foreign interests” that want to do this country in. Flushing this country and its culture down the toilet is a major part of the “fundamental transformation” of this country promised by our current president.
I wasn’t even familiar with the term “asymmetrical war” until I heard this former Border Patrol Officer describe it. His description of it sounded very much like what I would consider guerrilla warfare, where one side does not have the technology or the resources the other side has and so they conduct what is, essentially, an unequal war with the stronger group. This kind of war is very difficult for the larger, stronger group to fight, especially when their own government hamstrings their efforts.
The “news” media has focused on the illegal immigrant children in this situation, which we are told accounts for about 20% of the illegals in question. So what about the other 80%? Don’t ask, don’t tell, right?
A blog spot, http://pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com carried the following information: “Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Rio Grande were forced to take cover Friday night when high-caliber weaponry was fired at them from the Mexican side of the river, sources told FoxNews.com (http://foxnews.com/)…Bullets ricocheted into an area where Border Patrol agents were positioned, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told FoxNews.com Border Patrol sources confirmed Gohmert’s account, and said the shots may have been fired by .50-caliber weapons.”
Since the Border Patrol doesn’t have armor that will stop a bullet this size the agents had to take cover. After the shooting ceased, around 40-50 people came onto the US side and turned themselves in. The article continued: “So clearly the rounds were being fired to suppress every effort to stop anybody intervening with anyone or anything coming across…We have no idea what or how many or whom came across with the other illegal immigrants.” So the shooting occurs and because our people have insufficient equipment to defend themselves they are forced to take cover and who know who came across the border while the Border Patrol people were undercover? The people that turned themselves in were a diversion–just like all these illegal immigrant kids are a diversion that keeps the Border Patrol focused on taking care of them and therefore unable to do their job of policing the border.
Please watch the video of the retired Border Patrol Officer on http://clashdaily.com
The seeds of the destruction of this country are beginning to sprout on our Southern border while we are occupied with our “Reality shows” and our sports events. The barbarians are not only at the gates, they are being ushered in by our own government which thinks we are too stupid to figure out what’s going on. Sadly, they may be correct.